Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wrapping up the night...

I can say today was a better day than yesterday. I had more followers and more retweets. Thank you for doing that guys!

Here are my thank yous:

First of all, Thank you ONE DIRECTION for giving us a reason to get up in the morning and go to bed with a huge smile on our face. The tour officially ends today (its July 1st) and its a sad day for American fans. But I'm happy. Why? My friend went to the concert on June 26 in Atlanta and said the guys looked tired. They have sweat, laughed, cried, jumped, danced (well yea), and SANG at the top of their lungs for us for 2 months straight! I'm glad after this last show, they will get to kick up their feet and just relax and ALSO sleep on something thats NOT A BUS! I'm so proud of them just being so real during this whole time. The more down to earth they are, the CRAZIER their fans will be!!!

As I've mentioned before, I'm 25 and I've been through BSB and NSYNC and the craziness I see here is unparalleled. Maybe it's because I didn't have Twitter or FB to connect me to them. I'm happy I have a way to perhaps one day reach them just through social media!

Retweeting thank yous:











@g_1DLove


@soccersuzy14


Oh its been a long day. I have no right to say that because 1D works much harder!

Tomorrow I hope it will be a good day too! My parents are in town so I got to go to the beach :)

I love my life! I love being a reporter and I love this mission! It's kinda hard and frustrating at times but I keep 1D in mind and they followed their dreams, so will I :)

xoxo ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment