Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'll lift you up, I'll never stop...

Good Morning everyone! I had a great revelation last night. I'm currently at 147 followers and if I want Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall to notice me, I'm going to have to get their fans to notice me. So I decided that instead of gambling my tweets on them, I can use them to build relations with people!

I had a wonderful conversation with  and she started believing my mission. Thats the plan now, I need to get people to believe in me, to believe that I can make this happen. I need people to read my blog and see that I am a normal girl on a mission. I follow everyone who follows me and I retweet as much as I can!

Also thank you  for following my blog! I def need people to do that!!! Just join my blog and become a believer!

This morning, I sent out tweets to everyone I was following and asked them to follow me back. Out of about 100 (I think the limit is actually 150 instead of 250..hm but idk) about 10 followed me back. So thank you. Sometimes you just have to ask ;)

Speaking of asking, I do dislike those people who ask to be followed and promise they will follow but never do. That's just rude and mean! So if you're one of those people, please don't do that. Its hard enough to get followers so being ignored like that is just mean!

Gotta go to the beach! Leave you with this SIGHT for all you beautiful people!!


xoxo  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment