Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sorry this is late

Good Morning guys..Sorry I'm posting so late but I really need to focus on work first! Today should be an easier day. I'm doing a story on HOT DOGS haha no not the food, but DOGS in this crazy HEAT WAVE!

Anyways..Zayn put up a new pic..I hate the guy just as much as I love him! I've never been one to be crazy about a person but I just feel like he's so CLOSE yet OH SO SO FAR!!! I guess thats why this experiment is happening!

One day he will know me, I'm determined!! TILL THEN this is what he put up!

To reach for another is to risk involvement, to expose your feelings is to expose your true self, to love is to risk not to be loved in return.
 
 I think I'm going to start trailing LIAM now..Maybe for the next few days all I'll talk about is LIAM and then he will notice me!!!

What do you think?!

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment