Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Evil Zayn Malik..

So Zayn liked a comment on Hayley Williams (I'll be honest I don't know her) status and she posted something like she hates it when Zayn likes a comment because then EVERYONE SPAMS her..lol..So I responded not as a fan but as a concerned person (guess I showed my age) and told her to DELETE iT!..well she went through and deleted many comments before turning off the comments part, but she kept mine!! and ZAYN commented right UNDER it! So he must have seen it right?! Man I hope so!! Oh well even if he didn't...I really gotta get back to work before I get fired!..But I had to tell yall!!!


Thats me and then thats ZAYN!!!! haha closest I've gotten to him :)

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment