Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last Show..

Sad, tonight's the last show but I'm glad they get a break :)

Exhausting weekend, my family was in town and we spent some time at the beach!! Much needed break but I secretly wish I could have been here talking to you guys!!! It's okay, tomorrow is a NEW day!

I want to thank @abbybender29 for sending @onedirection a DM for me. I pray they see it!

I also want to thank everyone who Retweeted and followed me today! I gained over 30 new followers today!!!

Obviously that number needs to get much higher over time but its still pretty good! I do, however, really need to get my blog views up. So please retweet my blog link to your followers! And if any of the guys are following you, please DM it to them! I won't be able to do this without you!

Zayn Malik has been facebooking all day and now I have to use FB more and since theres no "follow" button, its a little trickier. I'll figure it out pretty soon.

 This is what the guys looked like 2 years ago:
This is what the guys look like now:
From Boys to MEN! I must say they are AGING pretty well ;)

If only they followed me or had ANY IDEA I exist, I would tell them myself!

Anyways, I trust YOU to get the message across!!

xoxo ;)

1 comment: