Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lily sings WMYB

Lily, my dog, takes a stab at WMYB.

It's cute :)

Check it out!


Give it a moment, she sings the chorus. I thought maybe the song was bothering her but many sites say some dogs howl because they want to feel included. Others say if it was hurting them, they would run away from the sound or try attacking it. As you can see, she does neither. I hope its not hurting her. My other dog could care less. This isn't the first time she's done this. Every ringtone, alarm, song I play on repeat, she howls. Maybe its because by now, she knows the words :)

Help me make this go viral!!! You haven't seen anything this CUTE!!!

Even my DOG likes ONE DIRECTION!!! That's just how AMAZING they ARE!!!

xoxo ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment