Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Twitition

So I started a Twitition today and one person DID NOT LIKE IT! It was for Zayn to quit smoking at least for Ramadan.

I think I need to clarify something. I'm 25, I'm a reporter doing a story on the powers of Social Media. My game plan is to do anything and everything it takes to get these guys to notice me. To some I may be rude, to some super sweet, to some funny, to others annoying..It's all just to see how people react to these guys and how involved they are..

Bottom line is, I'm a nice low key chick living in North Carolina for the moment. That's all..I like people and I like trouble haha..but everything "nice" I say, is genuine :)

In my time there was no FB, no TWITTER, nothing..MTV when it played music videos is all I had. This is something cool!

So no hard feelings if I piss you OFF!! just let me know what I did so I know ;)

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment