Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thanks!

BIG thank yous to everyone who RETWEETED and is helping me get to 400 followers!

Here are your shout outS!


@Anniieh1D


@camilla_horan1

@indiarose14
@maja_styles
@hope_michael97
@lovemystyles_
@imoriah
@taylorfischer33
@foodww_luvs1d
@wonderraction
@jhluvs2skate
@kailyrie24
@mikaellamontez
@hope_fearies_
@94sunshinee
@nevranur1D
@charlottesmit28
@amonedirection
@_xxlove1Dxx_
@1DniallsSexi
@dclaxton2
@trishalikesit
@1D_Jules
@lookingtheelf
@edriasalsa


WHOO What a list!!! It took me 10 min just to get them all! This makes me feel like I'm headed in the right direction with this mission!!!


Thank you all for retweeting! I need the numbers to go up..the sooner they go up the closer I get to 1D.


If any of the guys are following you, PLEASE PLEASE DM them to follow me and my blog! 


thank you everyone


xoxo ;)



Midnight numbers:
Followers: 371
Page Views: 1270
Days left in mission: 350



2 comments:

  1. haha thanks! and no problem Directioners Help Directioners♥ -@JBiebs1DHoran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Still a Thank you is the least I can do :)

      Delete