Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Thanks for today :)

So it seems as if I won't be able to keep putting up Retweet shout outs because everyone is supporting me so much!! Instead I will do a shout out on twitter!!! That just might be easier!

I am very happy to have crossed over 1350 views and 400 followers. Can we try to hit 500 by Sunday?! I don't know if we will hit 1000 by July 15 but we can TRY!!!

I really would wish one of the guys would follow me by now but hm SAD. I did, however, start a FB account just for STALKING the guys..I hope that'll help bring more people to my blog and start getting their attention on FB too.

Till then THANK YOU everyone for SUPPORTING MY MISSION!!! ONCE AGAIN IF ANY OF THE GUYS FOLLOW YOU, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DM them and ask them to come read my blog!!!

ALSO make sure you vote on the polls! They are to the right, right above this :)

have a wonderful night!!

Midnight numbers:
Followers: 408
Page Views: 1351
Days left: 349

xoxo ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hi this one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job..
    instagram shoutout

    ReplyDelete