Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Massive Thank you!

A WHOPPING 188 page views today!!! THANKS so much for Retweeting. Right off the bat I'm going to thank my ReTweeters!



@1D__Jules




@gemmapetty14



@extra0rd1nharry





@trishalikesit










@daninapss



List does keep getting LONGER everyday! and Thats AMAZING!!! (Just like 1D)

I need to hit 400 followers very soon! SO PLEASE RT RT and RT, ALL day ALL night (I gotta find the clip where Zayn says that, every time someone says all day, I follow with all night DJ Malik..lol)

Here it is!!



Midnight numbers:
Followers: 314
Page Views: 1168
Days left in mission: 351

anyways my dears goodnight!

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment