Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth!!

I love waking up in the morning to see posts from the guys. Typically its on FB. Liam was on wondering he was still up and Louis had to reconfigure his FB (the old one was hacked) and so he just put up that he's in a relationship with Eleanor. So Sweet.

Zayn hasn't posted yet, but you know when he does I will let you know!

Happy Fourth everyone!!

In ZAYN'S words (I know the BEP sang it but I like Zayn's version better):

I GOTTA a feeling, that (todays gonna be a good day, that todays gonna be a good good day) I gotta feeling.. :)

Luv you!

Remember to RT and if any of the guys are following you, please send them a DM with my blog link and my twitter handle: @sanahsayani

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment