Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Oh Man

What a day at work..I have really missed chasing one direction today but hey, it comes with the job..Im just happy to say its the weekend!!!

Niall, man that dude..I don't know some how he found a way to let people message him. I don't know how..because you can't message someone to whom you can only subscribe to..so that's a mystery.

Anyways, make sure you have these guys FB accounts too because they get on there a lot more than twitter :/

I'll give you Niall's when I get to 400 followers! (I only need 8 more!) (However, I'm pretty sure you already have it!)

Enjoy these funny moments of the guys!

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment