Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Monday, July 9, 2012

SpintheLouis


I didn't know her, I don't even know her name, but I'm sure she made an impact. From what I've learned is that she lost her battle to cancer. I don't know how old she was or what type of cancer. All I know is this:

 I love you forever and always x
 her final tweet. 


I would like to create a post of her bio in hopes that if more people know her story, than more people will care to share. Please comment with any information you have on her or even just something to say to her and I will update this post. Please people, we all have to do our part in making sure she gets her wish. Its never too late. 


I've seen a twitition but it doesn't tell her story. I want to tell her story. 


http://spin-the-louis.tumblr.com/


RIP @spinthelouis


UPDATES:
Her name was Manon


1 comment: