Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guess What Guess What?!

Josh Hutcherson (for those who don't know (WHY DON'T YOU KNOW?) plays Peeta in the Hunger Games) is an awesome fellow who actually interacts with his fans and that gives my mission hope. I hope that one day the 1Ders will do the same. 

Today I wrote this to him:


Proof he's amazing! Well I think this and Kat Grahams interaction makes me hopefully...
Now if these guys actually picked up on this idea, well that might move us DAYS ahead of plan!

Anyways here's another Refresher of what this whole thing!

Refresher:
I think it's time I refreshed everyone on what this mission is. M21D stands for Mission TO ONE DIRECTION! I'm a reporter at WECT in Wilmington North Carolina. I randomly noticed how social media connected all types of people around the world through just a CLICK! This interested me so I thought why not see if me a little no name girl living in the tiny town of Wilmington NC could be noticed by a big name such as 1D. So I started by picking out a subject and I picked 1D because it was a recent fascination of mine, more than 1 person (better odds) and it would be fun! Also they were on tour and we're going to be back in exactly one year. This meant I could have a deadline and something to look forward to.

AAANNNYYYWWAYS, Long story short, I'm testing out different theories, different ideas, and different ways of being a PAIN in the A$%. BUT I'm pretty sure, its the only way I will get the guys to follow me.

SO if you are intrigued or interested or just plain ol' wanna see me FAIL, Follow this blog, RT every TWEET you see of mine, and DM the guys to FOLLOW ME!

For some odd reason, I feel like if the guys knew what I was doing, they would think it was cool. What do you think?!


xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment