Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Josh Hutcherson

What a delightful person he is :)

His Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/itsjhutch

He actually comments back. I have yet to meet a celeb who does that. I am so impressed by him that for a moment I will step away from 1D and talk only about Josh.

For those of you who HAVE NO IDEA who he is, well maybe PEETA from THE HUNGER GAMES will ring a bell. Yes. Meet PEETA MELLARK :)


This makes him a beautiful person inside and out. I'm not saying our guys aren't but I haven't seen them comment back..Josh does :)

Subscribe to him!!!

Numbers for tonight:
Followers: 774
Page Views: 2134
Days Left: 341

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment