Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Man Im going to get fired

If I don't stop One Directioning and start looking for stories for work, I'm going to get fired.

I spent all day looking for 1D stuff and trying to get more followers. I've been quite lazy all weekend but thats ok.

Thank you everyone for following and retweeting. Had a great turn out of page views today! Fantastic. I'm going to just start posting random videos of the guys so if you ever want to just relax and watch a video, you can just come here and get them!!!

As far as the task of getting them to know I exist, well I have no idea how thats going. Ive been trying and trying but no luck! I really need people to DM them for me..It's imperative they come to know who I am!!! SOON!!!

PS. I love Harry Potter

lol

Here are some videos:

One Direction - Gotta Be You (Directors Cut) NEW! Includes 

Bloopers




One Direction ~ One Thing - Behind The Scenes



Love it when ZAYN gives LIAM a SMOOCH and Liam goes "I LOVE IT" haha you can actually hear the *SMOOOOOCH* oh zayn!

xoxo ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment