Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Aw Man Now What?!

It's late and I'm still up. I do have to work tomorrow so I'm going to HAVE to call it a night!

So now what?! They all go back to their lives of working hard behind the scenes to prepare a new way to make our hearts melt :). What about us? We go back to hoping they do twitcams and diaries!! Fun stuff!

Now my mission really gets started and a little harder. I have to seek them out and the way to do that is to see you out! If you're reading this, click the join the site button on the right and become a follower! OR RT this to your followers! AND if any of the lovely lads are following you, well then..DM? please?

I'm surprised twitter didn't die tonight..I sure thought some of the girls were going to!

I got over 30 new followers today :) which is EXCELLENT!!! Thank you everyone for RTing and Following! Keep it up, tomorrow lets break the 200 mark! I love having little conversations with all of you!

love you all! THanks for the support.

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment