Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Recap!

What a day!

1) I'm pretty sure Zayn Malik noticed me, I mean how couldn't he so I'm going to put that as a check 1 for me! http://m21d.blogspot.com/2012/07/commenting-on-zayn-malik.html 

2) I crossed the 1000 page view mark! It's Midnight and I have 1041 views :) OH MAN OH MAN, DO I DARE TO DREAM 1250 by MIDNIGHT tomorrow?!?! I DO I DO!!!

3) RTs by:
 

@AlliePaez


@daninapss


@BrebreNewell


@Stylesmylove1



@bianca645


@daisy645


@alexisferreira5


Thank you SOO SOO SOO much for Retweeting! A Lot more people helped me out today! I had over 120 views yesterday (apparently it restarts at like 9pm or so, weird?!) and Im already at 67 for today! I'm pretty sure I can surpass the 1250 goal for tomorrow! Just keep RTing and Following!!! More Followers=Closer to 1D!

Followers on Twitter: 247
Days left in mission: 352

I can do this :) Only with your help!

Goodnight my dears!

xoxo ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment