Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's been a MOVIE DAY!

Hey people!!!

AHH Saturday! I did NOTHING today, just watched MOVIES & Stalked 1D.

Now Im watching SNL with 1D well its a rerun of their performance! Ive seen it a million times on Youtube, but its nothing like watching it on TV!!

THANK YOU for RTing and following tonight! I've crossed the 450 mark!!! GOTTA HIT 500 by tomorrow so I can do a TWITCAM!

Let me know if there is anything else you want to see on my blog. I'll continue updating you on my mission. NOthing has really happened. They guys weren't as active on FB & well MIA on twitter.

I'll keep trying to post videos of the guys! Even if you've seen them, it wont HURT your eyes to watch it again =D

Zayn put up this pic on FB today..I think he's aging well :)
Speaking of Zayn (You're probably rolling your eyes thinking when is she NOT talking about Zayn) lol, I need some HOT pics of ZAYN! I'm designing a MUG and it NEEDS TO BE PERFECT!!! SO comment with links to pictures of ZAYN!

xoxo ;)

Midnight Numbers for today:
Followers: 456
Page Views: 1471
Days Left: 348

2 comments:

  1. Here are some hot pics of Zayn.
    http://dalehay.me/tag/zayn_malik.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here u go: http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&tab=wi&q=Zayn%20malik&sa=N&biw=320&bih=401&sei=JZv5T5CbDIfm2AXS8_2_Bg#i=8

    ReplyDelete