Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Monday, July 2, 2012

I'll be here, by your side...

Thank you everyone for RTing and Following me!! I really appreciate it! We broke the 200 mark today!! Over 40 new followers!! Thats fantastic!! In the course of gathering those followers, I came across !! I didn't know Liam was following her but when she found out what I was doing, she OFFERED to send Liam a DM for me! That made my DAY!!

I need more of that! I know a lot of my followers are being followed by the guys. I think if every one of you sent 1 DM to each of them, they would DEF see it and if they started following me, well then.. we are headed to SEE THEM!!!

I hope more of you start following me on my blog and send others to it too! I've stayed true to my word and I've followed every single person who follows me! This means when I say I WILL take a token from each of you to them, I mean it! But you must be following me on my blog!! Right now I only have 3 followers :(. It's okay I still have 354 days left :)

Also Shout out to   for asking their followers to follow me! Thank you!! please keep doing that!! it helps a TON!

As usual, here is a list of everyone who RTed me today!! A MASSIVE thank you to EACH OF YOU!! Now please FOLLOW My blog!! Love you!


 
 




@callmebiancaG


@Directioner5834





 That list is longer than yesterdays! YAY!!! Thank you!! Couldn't have done it without you!


You should really take advantage of this opportunity, SPREAD the WORD bc when this happens, you will become famous too :)


Perfection :)
xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment