Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Good ZIAM & NIALL morning!

Well the only reason its a them morning is because Zayn, Liam. and Niall had some activity on FB. But I'm kind of upset.

On FB its so easy to just hit the "like" button, but they don't, it's so easy to respond, but they don't, its so much easier to interact with fans, BUT THEY DONT! I don't get it. If I ever become that famous, I don't care if Twitter or FB crash, I'm going to communicate in any way I can with my fans. It's just an observation I've made. It's a good thing I'm doing this story because even if I fail, its something to talk about, something that people are frustrated about. Let's hope I don't fail so I can tell this directly to them, but you know what I mean.

anyways, blowing off steam..how are y'all?!

I ordered my Zayn Malik coffee mug yesterday..Can't wait to show y'all what it looks like!!!!

I'm excited to see my page view numbers are going up which means you are clicking on this blog. That's exciting!

Goal for today is 500 followers and I'll do a twitcam!

I give you ZAYN's new FB profile PIC..maybe he'll change it on TWITTER too..I like it :) UPDATE: HE CHANGED IT BACK TO THE OLD ONE! FART!..BUT I GOT IT!! HAHAHA

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment