Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy Busy Day..

Quite a busy day today. My parents came to town to visit so I haven't been able to devote enough time to my mission. Its okay, we're only on day 3. Thank you to all who have followed me. As mentioned, I will blog about all those who have Retweeted me tonight.

I need to increase my followers. Whats the best way to do it.

I ran into a not so nice message. I'm sorry for spamming everyone but if you've read my blog, you know I'm on a SCHEDULE! Also, in the time that it took for her to RESPOND to that, she could have easily hit follow and gained a friend. Instead I was hated on. Its okay, I'm not mad, just bummed. But its all cool, when one door shuts, 2 doors open! From just that I got over 10 followers and had some great conversations with people! Love you for that!!

Once again I'm sorry if you're sick of my messages but I'm just trying to get more allies in this and more followers to get closer to achieving the mission!

Beach time..be back soon! 

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment