Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Its 1D TWEET DAY!!!!

Much more exciting than it just being FRIDAY!!!

Here is what @onedriection tweeted yesterday:
Guess who is going to be TWEETING IN?! The Whole World

So AM I!

But I'm having a tough time deciding what to tweet to them. I can't ask them to go to my blog because they won't click on links. 140 characters isn't enough to explain my mission.



Do you guys have any idea on what I should Tweet to THEM?!




Please put your TWITTER handle in the Comments section with your suggestion and I promise I will TWEET THEM ALL TO THEM!!! With your Twitter Handle. This way, you too get an extra tweet ;)


Thanks for the support! Love you guys!!



xoxo ;)
My Poor Girls stay up too late with me TWEETING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment