Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Friday, June 29, 2012

OH MAD HOUSE Directioners!

Man I think I'm going to get carpal tunnel. I just hit my tweet limit which I think means 250 tweets in an hour. I then went onto @bebe_bridget's account and max her twitter out too!! So Out of 500 tweets sent by just me, none of them were responded to. This just shows you how big 1D is. I don't think people fully understand how much MILLIONS is and that is EXACTLY how many girls are tweeting at the same time with each of them having a limit of 250 per account (many of them have many accounts).

Anyways, that was my first TweetBlast and I Loved it! Still a mystery as to what they chose to answer but I love that they do answer. This only means that my dream is attainable!

Thats it for now!

xoxo ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment