Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

How I learned about 1D...

I think its time to share how I came upon 1D.

Bridget Anderson from Alpharetta (Twitter-Follow her!) and a few others in my Reporting class decided to make a farewell video. (Check it out!)

A few days later, I google "One Direction" and FELL IN LOVE!!! That was it. I got the songs, watched videos and that sealed the deal!

April 26, 2012 changed my life :)

Now I haven't been a fan as long as many of you have but I'm learning new things about these guys every day and well, they're awesome!

So in the end, if it wasn't for Bridget, I would have NEVER learned about 1D and this would have NEVER happened..its like they say, everything happens for a reason ;)

Cool Facts:
Up All Night released November 21, 2011 (3 days after my bday)
Zayn shares his bday with my parents anniversary

xoxo ;)

Twitter

1 comment: