Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Will he take me higher?

"Let me take you higher, let me prove it
'Cause, hey, hey, pretty girl, I believe it" 

Such a dork! Love it!!!




I sure hope he'll stay true to those words. I think I'm going to spend 10 min sending straight tweets to Zayn. Just copy paste. I'm not proud of it cause its annoying but until someone shows me the light in a different direction, I don't see another option. Besides he seems the HARDEST one to get to follow, therefore he will require more work. It's like I said, he seems like FB more! 


In advance, sorry for blowing up your twitter feed but if it comes across, will you RT it or just smile and say good luck!


Thanks Directioners! Love you! Gnite!!


xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment