Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I need help!

I think I may have figured out a way to get noticed. There are so many people out there (okay not so many, but enough) who are being followed by 1 or more of the total 6 accounts. If those people understand what I am doing and Retweet my tweets, I may be able to get more exposure. I don't know if only spamming the guys will work. Im competing with too much!

I need help from big names like @Weluv_OneD, @tornforniall, @Ilouv1Direction, @unfharry69 & @TheStylesVoice to name a few. SO pleASE PLEASE PLEASE support me! Please RT my tweets. Even if it is just one a day! The more exposure I get, the closer this becomes a reality and I know you know the pain of dreaming and the thrill of knowing it has come true :).

Thank you in advance for taking the time out to read this :)

xoxo ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment