Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'll lift you up...

Okay so HOW IS IT THAT I didn't know about 3 other songs which released only on the UK version of Up All Night?! I'm apparently not the only one. @bebe_bridget went to the concert on Tuesday in Atlanta and said people did not know enough to sing along but who cares!

Anyways, the 3 songs-Another World, Na Na Na, and I should have kissed you are AWESOME SONGS!

I love Another World Another World-Full

:)
Also, ONE DIRECTION DAD followed ME!!!! AHHHHH

This makes me SO happy...I know I can make this happen!!!

@NiallHoran is following people!! just not me :( yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment