Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zain..I mean Zayn

I saw this picture on someone's twitter and man does he look good (confession, yes Zayn is my FAV!-he is Harry's too!)

Also, I'm glad to share a little bit of myself with him. He is Muslim (and proud) and so am I (VERY PROUD!)

I'm Indian and he's Pakistani but to me its all the SAME!

As a Brownie (how I refer to myself-no ignorance or insult intended), I have heard the name "Zain" all my life. In fact I could probably name 10 guys I know named "Zain" right now. But NEVER has that name sounded any hotter!!! I'm sure you agree about the other guys too!

anyways thought I'd share! Make sure to Follow on Twitter and FB and RETWEET!!!

xoxo ;)

twitter
facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment