Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

MidDay upDate!

Okay so its been quite a day!

I have almost 500 views on this page and its only been 16 hours since this blog went live. SO THANK you all my fellow twitter folk, for making this happen! My goal is by the time I go to bed, I'll have 1000 hits which I think IS SO PossiblE!

Things I've noticed (or failed to):

These guys they answer the most random questions and follow the most random people. It's if you get lucky, they see your tweet and respond and CHANGE your LIFE FOREVER!!!

I also noticed that they don't follow those who send them the same message over and over again. So, I'm trying not to but its hard because how many times can you come up with clever things for them to respond to?!

okay so who is your favorite 1D member?! and be honest, we all have one we like a little more than the others..Who do you think mine is?!


xoxo ;)

Twitter
Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Umm, Hi! I just wanted to say that my name is Bridget Anderson, I'm from Alpharetta, GA and my favorite member of 1D is Louis Tomlinson. Hate me if you want, but I like good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow..you actually took the time to read my BLOG!!! lol. HAHA love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? I'm on here all day errrryday!

    ReplyDelete