Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Let's make this happen!

Absolutely astonished at how crazy twitter get when 1 1D member gets on..Well Niall got on about 15 min ago and that was my chance! I gained a few more followers and got retweeted! Thank you everyone for helping me out! You know that when this is successful, you will ALL have played a HUGE part! So thank you for that I truly appreciate it.

Im sitting here watching the 1D documentary and its just beautiful! I haven't watched it yet and these guys just keep getting more perfect! Humble, real, and genuine. Now if only they would FOLLOW ME!

It's ok, soon enough, they will ;)

Dang I just watched the part where Louis talks about the power of twitter and how 20 years ago this would have NEVER happened..SO true..(loved it when Harry said "thank you electricity")

xoxo ;)

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment