Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 3...

Good Morning everyone! It's day 3 of my VIRAL campaign and this blog! I've failed to reach the record number of viewership I did from day one but like @WeLuvu_OneD said, "never give up" and I surely don't plan on! I have 355 days left to make this happen and as you see, I'm pretty persistent! Hey that's one of the main qualities of a reporter! Oh and my title is "Multimedia Journalist" Heres a picture of my business card so you know I'm legit!

Like I've said before, this is in no was associated with WECT, FOX WIlmington, or Raycom Media. I am doing this on my own and testing out a story idea I came up with!

I woke up this morning and checked to see if any of the guys had gotten onto twitter last night but they had not. They instead got on FB. Niall and Zayn both facebooked around 4 hours ago. I don't know how they survive with the crazy sleep and work schedule they have. Guess in comparison I shouldn't complain about the round the clock reporter schedule! 

We're in a heatwave so if you guys are in Southeast America, please drink lots of water and stay cool! Orlando is going to be on FIRE tonight! Oh how I wish..Oh how I wish that was me..err wait I was there..


love you all
xoxo ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment