Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inception...

Okay so why Mission 2 One Direction!?! I was bored and needed to play on Twitter. One thing led to another and I wanted to test out the powers of social media so I picked One Direction. Why 1D? Well 5 guys (6 total accounts)=better odds. Also what are the odds that these guys who have almost if not more than 4 MILLION followers would follow little ol' me off the coast of North Carolina?

Well that began the mission. I became dedicated to see how long it would take them to follow me. The more time I invested (its been 2 weeks) the more I wanted in return. I've reached a point where now I want them to give me the chance to interview them in Raleigh or Atlanta in one year.

Then I thought, well why not make this a feature story. The journey of a normal girl using social media to get to the hottest unattainable people right now! Just the power of media baffles me and I thought why not test it out!

That led me to this, a VIRAL campaign where you get to experience what I am doing and contribute!

Hence the creation of a blog and my first Video message!

Enjoy!

xoxo ;)

Twitter: sanahsayani
fb: mission2onedirection

No comments:

Post a Comment