Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Leaked songs...

Do you think the songs being leaked are a publicity stunt? I do.

Hear me out. The only way I found out songs were leaked were from the guys FB pages. If they hadn't broadcasted their songs were leaked, I and a million others would not have known. Also there is a report button on youtube which does force youtube to remove the video (which by the way wasn't done).

I've listened to all 3 songs. It also caused me to pre-order their album. I was going to just walk into a store and buy it, but now I'll have it on November 13 right in my iTunes. I think their little stunt worked. And I'm not complaining. Neither should you.

I don't feel bad for listening to them, they are AWESOME...All I want to do is listen to them over and over and I cannnnnooootttt wait for the full album. I love One Direction :)

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment