Who am I?

Wilmington, NC, United States
I am a reporter with WECT in Wilmington, NC. My views are not affiliated with Raycom Media or WECT/Fox Wilmington.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25

I sent messages to Daveigh Chase and Perrie Edwards..don't know if they will even read them but it doesn't hurt to try. That's what I'm doing right now. Trying, hoping that someone will see this and help me out. There has got to be someone out there who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows either Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn or Niall.

I'm going to keep trying till the day of the concert..and if all this doesn't work, I'm going to flash that press pass, and write my final post claiming that social media isn't where I thought it was.

I'm having a good and frustrating time with this. It'll be worth it in the end.

Oh and if anyone knows MATT BOMER..umm HELLO!!!!

Love you guys!

xoxo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment